Saturday, November 9, 2013

Wednesday Day 70: Rain..?

The  Chinese are so funny about some things. We were supposed to be having outside time at school and it started sprinkling, barely anything, and everyone went running for cover. I come from Mesa, AZ and I could barely call that sprinkling. It was more of a "Did somebody just spit on me?" type of deal, but nonetheless we went inside and played Duck Duck Goose instead.
During Area Play today a few kids were cutting paper, and I couldn't find the last pair of scissors. I was looking around the room when I spot Ethan walking out of the bathroom with them in his hand. My first thought, was that nothing good can come out of scissors in a bathroom. Luckily, (although to my secret dismay) he didn't cut any of his hair off. He did have a little teeny tiny scratch from the scissors, which he had thoroughly wrapped with toilet paper. With a little kiss he was off and playing happily again, taking extra care not to let his self-bandaging come undone. 
These kids are just adorable :)
Ethan and his little finger ;) He is always getting hurt



Leo and I :) he can be a trouble maker, but it also super sweet when he wants to be. Pretty much how most of the kids are I guess.
I stayed up waay to late packing for Sanya, and I didn't even get that much done. I was so tired! Probably need to go to sleep earlier, but with vacation coming, that isn't happening :P

No comments:

Post a Comment