Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Day 102: Tennis searching

Sometimes I just can't wait to get back to America.  The language barrier can become a bit frustrating. We"talked" with some lady for about 20 minutes just trying to get some balls to play tennis. I guess you had to schedule ahead of time to play and also pay to get in, so we ended up taking a bus to the college and found some more courts. I am not going to miss the buses here, thats for sure. It is so annoying having to wait for them. We had to wait an hour today because one of the buses broke down.
Kaiyin had delicous food at dinner for once. It was pretty much the best they have had so far, hopefully they keep that food coming... We played some card games at Anna and Britt's apartment afterwards. Allison and I are unbeatable together. I guess its not really fair to play games when we have our telepathy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment