Monday, December 2, 2013

Week: 77-81 Casey Visits!

Luckily this was a short week thanks to our vacation and our delayed flight. We only had to teach three days! Whoop!
Casey came to visit us on Thursday, and he brought Reese's..:-)  10 each!! We were all so excited! I kept telling myself that I was going to save some for later, or put some in the freezer, but they just kept finding their way into my mouth,and before I knew it they were gone..
We went out to eat with Casey and our coordinator Celina before that for her birthday lunch. She told us that we could order whatever we wanted. It was like our birthdays too! We got fries, chao mein, sweet and spicy pork, onion rings, these delicious pumpkin Twinkie type things and of course rice and other Asian foods. We were all extremely full after that for one of the few times here in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment