Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 10: Sushi!

We did some shopping down at Walking Street and I got some sandals, I probably could have bargained a little lower, but they were not bad, around 8 dollars. We were at the mall, and some of the girls bought stuff for way more expensive and found the exact same thing at another shop for half the price, which sucks.
I tried some sushi today at a place called Man-Ryo! I have tried it before, but it wasn't very good, but the sushi today was actually not bad, and it was real cheap. It's still not my favorite though :P We did get some ice cream from McDonalds though which was delicious :) They have lots of floats and different flavor swirl ice creams.
After that we walked around with Sarina, Holly, Nikki, and Carmen, and just danced in the streets :) We got to ride some of the motorcycles too and drive them. It would be really fun and nice to have, although the Chinese are kinda scary drivers..

Carmen and her California Rolls
My sushi, I think it was tuna...
Holly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment