Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 8: Feeling Grateful

The days really seem to stretch themselves out over here. It doesn't seem like it has only been one week, but I am so glad I am here :) I am having a blast! There may be some hard days, but it is all worth it. I never would have imagined myself here, ever, but it has been one of the best things I've done! :)

Things I am thankful for today:

1. The clean water we have to drink
2. Our washing machine
3. Fans
4. Movies
5. Sports
6. Sisters
7. Skype
8. Proxy servers
9. Adaptors
10. Bread
11. Peanut Butter
12. Tennis Shoes
13. Keyboards
14. Mini Size Scriptures
16. The wind
17. My new-found thanks for Public Transportation
18. Showers
19. Sheets, and my pillow pet
20. Cameras

This is eli, he's really cute, but he likes to take off his pants all the time.
Alan is very quiet and sweet, he always likes to sneak up on me.
This is angus :) He is so funny and adorable.
Sam is so chubby!!
They practice King-Fu on rainy days, I'm getting better :) But the English teachers classes
don't start until next week.
This is Ewen she like to take pictures :)
Benjamin is very sweet, although he likes to talk in Chinese during the lessons a lot.
Some Kung Fu :)


Today was a really good day. For my lesson we did a catapult, so the kids loved it, and they were all really behaved :)

PING PONG!! We played ping-pong today! It was super fun :) We also met a Chinese master who showed us a few things, and was teaching John. He has a crazy spin on the ball!




This is how Holly plays ping-pong ;) She hit me in the head, twice...
but I am surviving :)

LOVE YOU ALL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment