Thursday, September 19, 2013

SUNDAY DAY 18: SHENZHEN!

Today we woke up nice and early for church in Shenzhen. And took a 2 hour bus ride to the hotel for a district conference. About halfway through some guy passed out on the ground and had  a seizure, which was pretty scary, he was out for about 10 minutes and then started puking, but we just finished our meeting while he was being taken care of, and I think he ended up being okay.

We had a fireside for the single adults after. It was pretty much made up of our entire Zhongshan group. They made us a lunch that was delicious! We had potato salad, hot dogs, watermelon, and Tons of dessert. They don't really have dessert here either, so it was so nice to have cookies and cake and sweets.

I actually found the location of my stolen tablet with one of my apps, and its relatively close, about 25 minutes on foot, but I don't really know how to get it back, and its at a school so its hard to just roam around, we drove over on the scooters, but it started pouring rain on us and we had to go back. Maybe I'll get it back by some miracle.. :P Its not the end of the world, just a really sad day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment