Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 6: Insanity!!

We decided to work out while we are here, because we like to eat too much :P So we have been doing insanity workouts at Britt and Annas apartment. Its even worse than it usually would be, because it is so humid! It is the sweatiest I have ever been, but you feel really good after, so its alright :P

We went to a China McDonalds! :) It was actually quite delicious, although the chicken tasted a little weird and had a strange color..but the fries were good, and the ice cream :)

We did a little bit of shopping at "Walking Street" and I got a pink rain jacket and Allison got some awesome sandals :)
Chicken Feet...I have yet to try them, but I heard they were good...?
The kids in my school and Aiki, the Chinese teacher. This is how All Chinese squat, and its actually pretty comfortable when you do it right.
Creepy Stairs to our Apartment 

No comments:

Post a Comment