Sunday, October 27, 2013

Friday Day 58 Night Games

Not much happened today, at least that I can remember... :P
School went well, we made cute little ghost pencil toppers and flew them around the classroom. The kids practiced their little dance for our Halloween Party, and they are so cute. The dance moves that they come up with here are hilarious! Video to come soon!
We went to the market tonight to get some PB and bread for our picnic at the park tomorrow. Allison got some sweats which I was very jealous of on our walk back home. I was freezing! Its definitely getting cooler here at night. I can actually wear a sweater and some pants now without becoming a sweaty mess.

We played some Night games at the Kaiyin Kindergarten again!
It started out pretty fun, but after an hour of looking and not finding anyone, it got a bit old. We just gave up, layed out in front of the school and waited for everyone to come out :P It was a little too big to play Sardines, because it just took too long to find everyone. It was also super creepy walking around in the school by yourself! The mirrors are the worst!

10 DAYS LEFT UNTIL SANYA!! :)
And just 52 more days of adventure in China! Craziness! I have had so much fun here, I can't imagine leaving this all behind. I do miss my family back home, but I love my "family" and students here too. It has been a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment