Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Monday Day 61: CrAzY hAiR DaY!

School was so much fun today :-) I made pudding, so of course the kids were great. They practically drool at the sight of any sugar. The school really regulates it here, so they don't get much, and if we give them anything it has to be super tiny, like an eighth of an Oreo, (which is harder to divide than you might think). Or maybe a grain of rice... ;-) 
Today they all got a lick of the spoon, but don't worry, they each got their own spoons. 
We got to play around and take tons of pictures with the kids today too, which is my favorite. Most of outside time we just took pictures of the class.

Lindsey :)


Bonnie, one of the Chinese teachers who is in my classroom :) Shes super cute
It was also a Monday, which usually means that waking up is a nightmare, which it was, and it usually is everyday, but there is also no Opening on Mondays which makes it all the better. We have an extra half hour to eat breakfast, plan lessons, sit and relax, or for today make our hair super crazy. Everyone looked pretty dang good. I was too tired last night to do my pin curls, so I just put some colorful curly strands in my hair that I found in my store items. 


Allisons hair was awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment