Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Thursday Day 43: Hamburgers?!

They drained the pool at Kaiyin :( Hopefully they fill it back up soon. I went with Kyle, John, James, Noah and Ben and Kim to the big pool today. It usually is empty, but was crowded with tons of people today. We were the only ones in the deep end though. Most Chinese people don't know how to swim at all. They all just stand in the shallow end and throw each other in. They are a little bit crazy at the pool. They literally throw everyone in the water, even with towels on and the whole pool will cheer. They love a show. We stacked four of us high and they got a hoot out of that.
We went to dinner at Kaiyin which was surprisingly good tonight. They had corn and some spicy pulled pork stuff. It was delicious.
Kyle dragged me to the track to run :( I know its good for me, but I hate it so much. I guess its a good thing I have someone to motivate me. We usually go with Brooke and Hayden too but they had already ran earlier, and Allison just decided to watch us.. It felt nice outside though so it wasn't too awful. We started watching World War Z but had to leave early to make it home again. We need to start movies earlier :/

We had hamburgers for lunch today!!! They were sooo good :) Our school is super lucky that we get good food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment